- Our first time on the hike to reach the Barrenjoey Head Lighthouse. The steep bits were tough, but the majestic view was worth it. I’m actually looking forward to our next hike!
- Palm Beach looked stunning.
- We took heaps of photos that made the ascend look effortless.
- After a dip in the ocean, we made our way to The Boathouse for lunch.
- It was packed but we managed to find a table in the shade after a few minutes.
- The perfect meal! We both had the popular boathouse salad with a heavenly salmon cutlet, and shared the delicious wedge-like chips. I drank a coconut and R had a chocolate milkshake.