Being nominated for the Liebster award sure came to me as a surprise! I’d only started this blog in February and I’m excited for this opportunity. Thanks so much to Viv from www.vivkell.wordpress.com who is one truly inspirational girl! Go say hi to her, she doesn’t bite.
First, starting off with eleven random facts about me:
- I’m an aspiring psychologist.
- I love Supernatural, American Horror Story and Pretty Little Liars.
- Italian and Japanese are my favourite cuisines.
- I’m a collector of lip and hand products.
- I also collect tea and drink too much of it.
- I wish I was a part-time fashion/food photographer.
- I’m a foodie and I love trying new things.
- I have selective sound sensitivity and I go insane when people munch their food in close proximity to where I am.
- I’m drawn to books with mentally disturbed characters because they’re fascinating.
- I have double jointed arms that look crooked when I stretch them out. Completely normal, guys!
- I’m dying to travel to the US and UK.
Questions: [I’m also passing these along to the following nominees stated below]
- What are your top three favourite books? A Clockwork Orange, The Great Gatsby, The Picture of Dorian Gray.
- If you could live in any other era, when would you choose? The 1920’s part of the Romantic Era, with all the Hedonism and fun times.
- What is your favourite Disney film? Toy Story 3
- Do you prefer sweet things, or savoury? Sweet. I love my desserts.
- What fictional character do you feel that you relate most with? Charlie from The Perks of Being A Wallflower.
- Who would you say has been the most influential or inspirational person in your life so far? Nobody, really.
- What is the one thing that you like most about yourself? My height, so on days when I wish to be taller, I tell myself that I look good in heels.
- If your life was being made into a film, who would you choose to play yourself? Taissa Farmiga because I’ve seen what she’s capable of in American Horror Story and I like her.
- And what three songs would you include in the soundtrack? Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5), People Help the People (Birdy) and In Her Arms (Foxes).
- What are your thoughts on life after death? I believe that everyone will get judged, I believe in Heaven and Hell but what happens after judgement and who goes where, I’m not too sure about that.
- If you were a superhero, what would your power be? To be invisible.
I nominate the following bloggers:
Sammy Jade: http://howtoruninstilettos.com
Subtle Dancer: http://subtledancer.wordpress.com
***Nominees are required to state eleven facts about themselves, answer the questions provided above, nominate up to eleven people and provide them with eleven questions to answer.***