I’m going to my second ever interview tomorrow afternoon (cheering) and while I’m stoked that I have one to go to, I fear that my nerves will take hold of me! Not to worry, I’ll go for some Valentine’s retail therapy and have a nice lunch beforehand. All by myself because I’m part of a generation of young, independent women who don’t need no man!
Back to business, things I’m going to bring:
- My 2013 diary and a pen which will be handy to write down anything and to check my schedule on the go. I always have to jot notes and make lists and doing these things with the good ol’ pen and paper is a lot easier.
- Nivea invisible deodorant for a freshening up.
- Oil clearing sheets from Clean and Clear that have a grapefruit scent.
- Pressed powder, highlighter and kabuki brush so I can touch up in the bathroom. I think by then I’ll start to get nervous again!
- Lipstain that has only a tiny bit of pink so I don’t appear dead on arrival. I’m probably going to bring my everyday Revlon Just Bitten Kissable in Honey.
- Water bottle because bottled water is ridiculously overpriced anywhere.
- Mint gum
- Hand sanitizer
- Wallet and phone
I think that’s pretty much it. And yes, it will all fit into my bag.
Wish me luck and I hope you have a lovely day 🙂